ELECTROPHORETIC FLOW SYSTEM
The innovative technology capable of creating an intense transdermal migration of the functional active ingredients contained in serums and creams.
It optimizes the performance of the treatment and guarantees unparalleled results
ACTIONS & RESULTS
Dermophoretic uses the innovative electrophoretic flow system at variable frequencies that creates new access routes called “electro pores” or intra and extra cellular transit channels that are formed by disorganizing the cells in the stratum corneum and relocating the phospholipid bilayer of the cell membrane.
The temporary opening of the electro pores significantly improves the transdermal migration of the active ingredients contained in the professional cosmetic products.
Franz cell test has shown that there is a significant increase in the penetration of functional active ingredients contained in the cosmetic creams. 59%* increase compared to manual application only.
*The test was conducted using a standard serum and emulsion, with the addition of a target molecule (Caffeine, in a concentration of 0.5%) with the measurement taken after 15 minutes of contact.
- Operator guide (display): 7” LCD touch screen
- Electrical hazard protection class: I
- Applied part type: BF
- Power: 230 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 10W, 30VA
- Fuse: 2x2A Type F 5×20 250 V
GENERATOR OF PULSED ELECTRIC FIELDS
- Maximum generator voltage: From 0V to 50V
- Modulated frequency: Variable from 1kHz to 2kHz
- Maximum current delivered: From 0,5mA to 5mA with integrated control protection
- Face handpiece: Ø: 28mm – Material: AISI 304
- Body handpiece: Ø: 60mm – Material: AISI 304
- Conductive plate: 200x150mm – Material: AISI 304
- Device dimensions: Ø: 45 cm – Height: 35 cm
- Device weight (equipment included): ~8kg
- Weight of trolley (optional): ~9kg
Interested in becoming a stockist?
If you would like to learn more about this or one of our other brands, please get in touch and a member of our dedicated team will be happy to assist you.